For Christmas this year Blayne and Leslie gave us tickets to the Lakers/Jazz game. We were so excited and ready to get away for the weekend. As we all know Brayden has a second love...his motorcycle!! He loves going to Utah and going to the track in Tooele. It was a perfect day for them to go and show there stuff.
After riding we were off to the game. It was so much fun! We watched them all warm up and shoot around and then it was game time. Our seats were great- minus the little 10 year old jazz fans that we sat next to with those dumb clapper things. The Lakers did good for the first half but not so much the second. We watch the Lakers coach get kicked out which was pretty cool to see him so fired up, it got the stadium screaming which I love! The only thing that would have been better is if we could have walked out with the win! It's always better to have a win (Brayden loves to trash talk) but we still had so much fun!! Thanks Blayne a Les for an amazing weekend!! We are so lucky!!
On a side note...growing more and more!! 18 weeks! Only a few more and then we will know if its a BOY or GIRL!! We are so excited!!
You started a blog! Yay!! I am so excited and you look adorable!
ReplyDeleteWhat the? How did I not know that you guys had a blog? Ok, I'm still sad that we weren't there with you guys! We didn't even get the game on tv, so we had to hook up Had's computer to the tv and watch it that way. And you look so cute preg! I love it. I can't wait to find out what your having!!!
ReplyDeletefun utah trip! Brayden looks crazy in those pics!! Chris was totally jealous. Your little tiny bump is so cute. I cant wait for you to find out your having a GIRL!! Avalee told me, and they are already friends :)
ReplyDeleteYAY! Dynamite is having a baby... SO excited for you girl! And you seriously are SO TINY!
ReplyDeleteHey so I found your blog through Cin's and couldn't help but comment-you are adorable! And now I think it's time you posted about what you're having! :)
ReplyDelete