It has been so long, the last few months have gone by so fast and we are getting so close to bringing our sweet baby girl home! Only 1 1/2 weeks left!!! We have been busy trying to get everything ready and getting in a lot of "us" time before it is gone. We have been trying to cram all the summer activities into the month of June, we have gone boating, camping and having little camp fires in our backyard. It has been so much fun but I think that we are both very ready to slow things down and meet our little girl.
I was so lucky to have my sisters throw me a baby shower and it made me even more excited to have a little girl- she got so spoiled by everyone. She is going to be one well dressed baby!
Brayden also had his first fathers day-he got to take a nap, this might be the last one he gets on a fathers day:) He was so excited to put together all of the things we got from the shower-this is him putting together the swing! I love how excited he is to be a dad! He is going to be an amazing dad and this little girl already has him wrapped around his finger.
It is now just a waiting game and we are making sure that we have everything ready for her...can you ever be really ready? I don't think so but we are trying! Hopefully the next couple of weeks go by fast because if you cant tell we are super excited!!
How exciting! I'm so happy for you guys. You will be such cute parents. It is a Shame she has to come out though, you look darling pregnant!
ReplyDelete