-she turned two months old and had to get her shots:( sad day for everyone
Weight: 11.2 (58%)
Height: 23.8 (91%)
Head: 15.5 (65%)
-Hadley and Cindy came to visit and we played all week and then jump in a
RV and drove to Oregon to go to a ducks game. We ate great food and
then got all dressed up to go to the game. Madi was the cutest little
duck there. She was awake until the game started and then slept through
the whole thing! We stayed on a floating house in the water so everyone
had fun swimming around. It was such a fun weekend! GO DUCKS!!
(It gets a little loud but she was just snoozing away)
-We got to go to Grandma Becks garden and pick out Madi's first pumpkin!
5 Generations
-Madi has always loved bath time but now she is finding out how to kick, splash and go crazy in there. I can't get ready until I have given her a bath because she will splash me!
(I love those long hairs in the back)
-Mer and Avy came for a week and we had a lot of cousin time! These two are going to be best little friends. We also think it is fun to dress them the same....they just happen to have a couple matching outfits!
-It is harvest and it just wouldn't be the same if we didn't go up and see the whole production. Madi loved it up there even though it was pretty cold out there.
I am a little crazy at taking pictures of her but she is so dang cute that I just can't help it!
good job catching up- dont slack any more! :)
ReplyDeleteI love all the Oregon game pics... I love that you took a pic of the cheerleaders ha.
And how did you get such a amazing pic of Nana for your 5 generation picture? she looks so cute!!
and last... I am dying over her little hairs on her neck after the bath. SOOO CUTE!! I miss you guys :(