Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Picture Overload

I feel like time is going way to fast and our baby is growing up. She does something new everyday to make us laugh. She keeps us on our toes. I am always taking pictures because I think that is the best way to capture and remember everything she is learning.

 In January we had everyone come to visit us and it was so much fun that I hardly took any pictures. Blayne, Les and Ashton I guess you have to come back because I didn't get any of you here:)
We went to the mall one day...isn't fun when the daddy's and little girls are all twins! I love it!
 Madi was laughing so hard when Grandma Janet was playing with her
It was so much fun to have Grandma Melissa, Maycee, Kenzie and little baby Steinmann (which we are super excited for) come and visit for a long weekend!!

Madi loves playing with her Aunt Maycee


Whats not to love about eating the giraffe head



We gave her a bowl of mash potatoes and let her feed herself....just working on some hand/eye coordination:) She loved it! We had potatoes everywhere but she made us all proud by getting most of the bowl down and loving every bit. I think it made Grandpa Rob extra happy. I am already putting her name on the list to work in harvest:) 

Crazy hair after bath time!


It looks like she has two little teeth but that is just the sparkle of her slobber showing!

Playing with her crawling ball



I think she is a little annoyed that I keep taking pictures of her but I had to get one of her with her bink in.

























Her new favorite thing is to sit on my lap and while I put on my makeup. She loves to play with my brush.




And her newest trick is standing up all by herself!! Where did my tiny baby go?
It is so much fun to see her learn new things and gain confidence in herself. We are obviously obsessed with our little girl and we think she is the cutest little thing!

1 comment:

  1. Dudes, she is the cutest little thing! I'm so glad you're posting all these pictures, so we can feel like we know her a little bit too. :)

    ReplyDelete